Free 3D Museum Entry with Purchase of Segway Historical City Tour – Flight of the Gibbon
Book a Chiang Mai Segway City Tour and receive free entry to Chiang Mai’s famous 3D Art Museum “Art in Paradise”.
Segway Chiang Mai City Tour
Experience a Chiang Mai city tour with our certified guides whom will take you through the city safely from the vantage and comfort of a Segway. Let us show you the most famous temples, landmarks and markets. Glide along and enjoy the usually unseen backstreets with two guides per group to keep you safe and educate you on the old city and its history.
- 15 min safety briefing & warm up to make sure you’re comfortable riding the Segway.
- Delicious snack and drink at our favorite old city café.
- 2 guides to keep you safe, answer your questions and educate you on the Old City.
- The tour last for 2 hours and includes stops at Kings Monument, Wat Chiang Man, Tha Pae Gate, Wat Phra Singh, Wat Pan Tao, Buak Had Park, Wat Pundtow & Wat Chedi Luang.
Art in Paradise – 3D Art Museum – FREE ENTRY
This museum is a fantastic experience where visitors can be creative and use their imagination to pose with some of these very well designed 3D artwork and images. Become part of each painting and enjoy this great experience with family and friends. Art in Paradise is art everyone can understand and enjoy.
- More than 130 paintings inside the museum divided into 6 zones
- Underwater, Wildlife, Classic Art, Cities, Thailand and Egypt Zones
- Super Fun for the whole family and suitable for all ages
- An abundance of photo opportunities to cherish forever
Please note: *
- The minimum weight for the Segway is 40Kg and maximum is 113kg.
- Transportation not included.